History

After serving as an attorney for the South Carolina Tax Commission and division director for the South Carolina Highway Department, Nathaniel A. Turner announced the opening of his office for the general practice of law on May 1, 1929. More than eighty years later, Nat Turner's solo practice has evolved into one of South Carolina's largest law firms, with ninety-one attorneys working in offices in Charleston, Columbia, Florence, Greenville and Myrtle Beach.

Turner, Padget, Graham & Laney, P.A. (Turner Padget) has grown into a statewide law firm, one whose clients include some of South Carolina's largest employers and a diverse range of business and legal interests.

Through our history, Turner Padget has grown in numbers, knowledge and increased focused on serving the needs of clients.  We are proud of our history and eagerly anticipate the next decades serving South Carolina.